Gledhill StainlessLITE Plus Horizontal 204 L Cylinder | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Gledhill StainlessLITE Plus Horizontal 204 L Cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

P

Peter M

Hi All,

I have recently changed heating source to a heat pump and so I have had a new water cylinder installed (different internal element required). This means that I have a 2.5 year old StainlessLITE Plus Horizontal unvented mains pressure 204L cylinder left over. We had it installed in Jan 2021 and I would hate for it to go to waste or scrap. Is there anyone on here who would be interested in it at all? I am not a plumber so hopefully I haven't broken any rules on the forum for posting for sale, but I think these are about £1200 new and would be open to any offers if you can come an collect it? We are EH39 5BG - near north Berwick in Scotland.

Many thanks,

Peter

Similar plumbing topics

Again, thanks for the tip. I can then speak...
Replies
Views
The solar PV isn't connected directly to the...
Replies
Views
Don't think that M.valves will pull in air...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
S
Don't water co do free change of meter if lead...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Back