Glow work compact 80e | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Glow work compact 80e in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

zeebeedee

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Need to change a plate heat ex on one of these but the screws holding it in place have gone soft and it's just rounding off. Any ideas? It's too tight to get the grips on it and plastic manifold so I've got to be gentle

Drill the center of screw then put a screw removal tool in drill chuck . Spin me round right round like a record baby until lot grips and pulls out screw. Had it a lot on 105s

Some times the spline comes out of plastic and your flecked . But look what I did to ultracom. Hamfisted. .
9a4e3ydy.jpg

I didn't custard did tho. Told them to upgrade 10year old glowshed £40 service cost nearly £500. Gas leak, new insulation, electrodes, g10, and then a door kit doh

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi Timmy D. Thanks for your reply. I'll try...
Replies
Views
I suppose the other question I forgot to ask...
Replies
Views
J
its bleeding old, not efficent, and parts cost...
Replies
Views
Hi - I found the fault. There are two actuator...
Replies
Views
I would set the internal bypass to its max...
Replies
Views
Back