glow worm 24cx1 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss glow worm 24cx1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasmk1

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
went to one tuesday job passed buy old gas aquaintance, needed new PRV passing and also a service. changed prv serviced boiler and changed heat ex seals as the were failing. bled system and checked all fine FGA readings perfect. got call yesterday it had gone off topped up pressure and all fine got call again this morning pressure gone. no visble signs of leaks prv pipe bone dry. house is a bungalow so all drops system works all day then pressure drops overnight,

anychance that heat ex could be pinholed ?

my mate has gone back today to top up pressure and have a quick look as customer cant use filling loop because of arthritis.

TIA

Pressure it up disconnect the condense pipe see if there's a flow. Obviously with boiler off

thanks, thats what i was thinking mates been back he said vessel was empty hes fitted a new shraeder valve and repressurised calling them tomorrow to check. was more of a query to see if anyone has had this or know of it happening as boiler is oldish now.

it was pumped up by the guy who passed me the job thats why i had the prv and seals kit he had already been, suspect it may need a new EV if his shraeder valve doesnt work. the old prc was shot you blow through it without much restriction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
I
I'm not an expert, but if your system is...
Replies
Views
Hi Have a Glow worm Flexicom 30cx-Installed...
Replies
Views
Again, ongoing thanks. I'll have to get to my...
Replies
Views
P
Doesn't matter, mod will remove or close it.
Replies
Views
Back