Glow Worm 24cxi combi boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Glow Worm 24cxi combi boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tommyg

Hello everyone,

hoping someone can help me? I have a glow worm 24cxi combo boiler. I recently had a salus wireless programmable thermostat fitted. The boiler does seem to react quite well when I try to test the thermostat. For example I turn the thermostat up to 24 and the boiler will fire up, then turn it back down to about 19 and the boiler will shut down,so it seems its all working perfectly. However once I leave the thermostat with a target of 19 degrees it appears that the boiler will still fire up every 5-10 mins even though the room temperature is about 20-21 degrees.

is this normal? Is it something to do with the boilers own built in thermostat?

Please help, thanks!

hi and welcome to the forum, if your room stat is satisfied it could be the dhw preheat

hi and welcome to the forum, if your room stat is satisfied it could be the dhw preheat

Hi, thanks for your reply. Sorry not sure what dhw is but if its to do with hot water then I have switched this off on the boiler but doesn't seem to make any difference.

tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
It could be numerous things, including a flow...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks will let here leave it is
Replies
Views
I
I'm not an expert, but if your system is...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this, much appreciated. Andrew
Replies
Views
Back