glow worm 24cxi on all the time | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss glow worm 24cxi on all the time in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ratcatcher09

Now its warmer i have just noticed that the boiler is on all the time even when the room stat is off. its only heating rads luke warm. when room stat is on rads go hot as it should do.

Reading the manual it says that at 3 degrees the boiler will be on tick over and go off at 10 degrees (frost stat)

wiring diagram shows a controls interface board with voltage free links

It seems the frost stat is causing the boiler to be on tick over even when the outside temperature is above 15 degC.

Is this a frost stat problem??

Where is the frost stat??

How can I diagnose where the fault is??

What should all the links on the control boards??

Thanks Nick

We cant give advise on boiler repairs, either call local GS engineer or Glow-Worm.

Welcome to the forum Nick, from the questions you are out of your depth and gas boilers can be dangerous hence we can`t help you diy it instead say where you live and perhaps one of the gsr guys here can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Have a Glow worm Flexicom 30cx-Installed...
Replies
Views
Defo the cartridge not seating, probably had...
Replies
Views
Hi - I found the fault. There are two actuator...
Replies
Views
I would say glowworm will have to be called...
Replies
Views
I would set the internal bypass to its max...
Replies
Views
Back