Glow worm 30cxi | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Glow worm 30cxi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a glow worm 30cxi which occasionally puts the ch on whilst using dhw then shuts off when dhw demand is stopped. Could this be the divert valve that is faulty and if so does it need replacing or can it be fixed?​

Check filter in diverter valve , Left hand side of diverter valve, may have dirt keeping it open !

High JTS, Just to let you know it was the plate heat exchanger that was blocked a new one was fitted and everything ok. The blockage looked just like broken charcoal and when I soaked some of it in descaler nothing happened it did not dissolve so it was not limescale. The magnaclean was nearly spotless.

Well problem solved, has system got inhibitor ? is filter on return to boiler ? May be idea to run a strong cleaner (F5) through system.!

Yes filter is on return and system contains inhibitor, If I use the cleaner should I drain the system to clear debris afterwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Ignore that air pressure sensor 🤦‍♂️
Replies
Views
A
Thanks for that. And yes, time for an engineer!
Replies
Views
Andy Don
A
P
The Glow worm is a little less than 50 db, not...
Replies
Views
No taps or showers have been replaced. We did...
Replies
Views
Ask the installer to get his supplier to...
Replies
Views
Back