Glow Worm 30sxi boiler hot water says no... | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Glow Worm 30sxi boiler hot water says no... in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

I have a Glow Worm Ultracom 30sxi boiler that provides central heating and also heats a hot water tank. There are no error codes shown on the boiler but recently the hot water has stopped working. If I try and change the temperature under the tap symbol, it just displays 'no'.

The boiler is connected to a Honeywell controller with set times for hot water, central heating etc. It seems like the boiler has lost connection with the control unit - if I put the hot water onto continuous it has no effect. Presumably this is to do with the 'No' message? Has anyone else come across this? Thanks for any help in advance.

boiler1.jpgboiler2.jpg

As a temporary measure you can use the immersion if you have one, or latch the hot water valve in manual position and use the heating to heat it up. Just be careful of hot water temperatures doing it this way, as it’ll have no temp cut off other than the room thermostat.

Similar plumbing topics

No taps or showers have been replaced. We did...
Replies
Views
I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
I
I'm not an expert, but if your system is...
Replies
Views
A decent water pressure and flow will be...
Replies
Views
Have you considered a faulty by-pass valve or...
Replies
Views
Back