Glow worm 65-80B | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Glow worm 65-80B in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoopy8888

Gas Engineer
Had a call for today to do a landlord safely check. Boiler is a glow worm 65-80b, MI missing, tried to search on the web but failed. Anyone know what kind of boiler is it, open flue , room sealed ? Is it possible to do safety check without MI ?
thanks in advance.

Had a call for today to do a landlord safely check. Boiler is a glow worm 65-80b, MI missing, tried to search on the web but failed. Anyone know what kind of boiler is it, open flue , room sealed ? Is it possible to do safety check without MI ?
thanks in advance.
The b means balanced flue, in this case yes, as you carry out all usual checks and burner pressure etc there is a badge in side, it's range rated and has 3 settings

remember you have to set it up to full burner pressure to do your checks then range rate it back to where it was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
A decent water pressure and flow will be...
Replies
Views
True but I’ve seen very little ri have...
Replies
Views
Thank you all. I am not blaming BG for the...
Replies
Views
Thanks Enthalpy, Your conclusion is exactly...
Replies
Views
Back