Glow Worm Compact 100E - Water Heating Problems | Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Glow Worm Compact 100E - Water Heating Problems in the Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's area at Plumbers Forums

A

atri

I have a glow worm compact 100E that shows the gas pressure exactly 2.

Sequence of events:
1) I switch on taps for hot water.
2) The "SANITARY DEMAND" light takes 10 seconds to glow.
3) Once it starts glowing then "BURNER IGNITION" light takes 5 seconds to glow.
4) "BURNER runs for 5 seconds then the red light "BOILER LOCKOUT" gets glowed.
5) I press the "RESET BUTTON" then the red light is off.
6) During all the above "SANITARY DEMAND" light is fluctuating with a sequence of clicking sounds OR
7) During all the above "BURNER IGNITION" light is fluctuating with a sequence of clicking sounds

8) If I am lucky then after leaving the hot water tap ON for 5 min and trying all the above, the hot start flowing OK for good time any further trouble

all the had to done every time, I switch on hot water tap.

Please note that when I leave the boiler on "WINTER SETTINGS" i.e. both water and radiator ON then all is OK.

Please help.

Similar plumbing topics

No taps or showers have been replaced. We did...
Replies
Views
Cheers, thanks for that, the British Gas...
Replies
Views
I
I'm not an expert, but if your system is...
Replies
Views
Does it have Pre heat turned on?
Replies
Views
Our Glow Worm 38cxi boiler is about 15 years...
Replies
Views
Back