glow worm easicom 24 boiler timer | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss glow worm easicom 24 boiler timer in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vytukas009

hello. i got problem with timer. i broken plastic part for switching on or off. i need to change time. maybe somebody know can i use 0020095196 (number of timer) its good for my easicom boiler? thank you

If I recall correctly you will need to remove the cover of the boiler in order to replace this. As such you will need a gas safe engineer to make this repair for you

Screenshot_20161111-113649.jpg i

i dont need engineer for this :) it got 2 screws and 3 wires to conect this timer

Do you have to take off the main cover to access the back of the clock and the screws

i take off alredy this small plastic cover of clock. i can se microchip and two screws and 3 wires. so i need to get new clock for changing

You are missing my point if you have to take off the main metal cover of the boiler in order to release the cover for the clock then you need a gas engineer to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

ah i see what you mean, just need something...
Replies
Views
I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
P
The Glow worm is a little less than 50 db, not...
Replies
Views
T
Probably best discussed with your installer...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
O
I have not seen a Horstmann boiler, in the...
Replies
Views
Back