Glow Worm Flexicom loop valve help | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Glow Worm Flexicom loop valve help in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi All,

Yesterday I drained down my water system and when I went to re-pressure the sytem the fill loop valve is stuck and will not open. I have removed the handle grey handle and managed to use a spanner to turn it but still no joy. If I remove the silver hose and open other valve there is water flow.

Is there any way to re-pressure the system,

Can the silver hose be moved to the other side,

Attachments

• valve.jpg
    valve.jpg
    721 KB · Views: 37
closed ok but won't open...a very simple mechanism so something physical has to be inside the pipe so as not to be able to rotate back...as this is improbable (it would have to be introduced) then the logical explanation is 1. turning the wrong way 2. The non-return element in working in both directions (impossible)

Hi All

Yesterday, found a place on line who were local to me ( Euro Bolier Parts | Largest Supplier of Boiler Spares in the UK (euroboilerparts.co.uk)) who had this in stock so went and picked up from them.

Removed the valve and could see it was physically opening. With it removed opened both valves but still no flow trough it. Replaced with a new part and before fitting opened up to verify and had flow through.

Fitted on to boiler and all done so now all back to normal.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Have a Glow worm Flexicom 30cx-Installed...
Replies
Views
Flexible couplings everywhere? Perhaps thats...
Replies
Views
I would set the internal bypass to its max...
Replies
Views
I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
To fully recharge, the lowest hot tap should...
Replies
Views
Back