glow worm leaky | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss glow worm leaky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

took a look at this boiler today (gw 30cxi) with the report of a drip coming out of it. its not that bad at the moment but upon running the heating for 20 mins the cold static pressure was at 1.1bar then reached 2.4 bar which i thought a bit high!!

in the photo you can see the scale on the hydro block which i have cleaned off a bit, but i cant fathom where its comming from as it seems to be either the p-ex or spraying up..
no signs of leakage when i was there but she wants it sorting..but sort what, any ideas where its keaking from chaps???????

IMG_1023.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Had one the exact same as this last week. No leaks visible but the dhw hex was soaking. Like condensation on it.

Phoned a colleague who told me they are prone to bursting and leaking. Where the leak isn't passing more 'seeping' out. Ordered a new dhw hex and its been ok since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All - Put X800 in over the weekend...
Replies
Views
Hi We suggest you get a qualified plumber in...
Replies
Views
When it starts banging again, check that the...
Replies
Views
D
Glow worm more of a 'Can of Worm'
Replies
Views
C
surprised it was not leaking on the joints
Replies
Views
buckley plumb
B