Glow worm not heating rads | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Glow worm not heating rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hi chaps, hope you can help I have a Glow worm Ultracom 38cxi, HW is fine but CH is not working I turned it on last week and all went well but I struggled to turn it off so I just shut down everything, it appeared to be back to normal, all lights on, all controls OK, water heats ok, today I thought I'd have a little heat, "boosted" on the Hive thermostat and boiler didn't respond, I think I've done everything (it was 'serviced' a few months ago) ... any advice very welcome ... here are some pics of the various gizmos:

Attachments

• glo.jpg
    glo.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 9
Well I seem to have solved the problem from another forum moments before calling the engineer ... the "flow temperature" (whatever that is) was down ! Thanks anyway gmartine

Similar plumbing topics

I
I'm not an expert, but if your system is...
Replies
Views
You could try jet flushing it with x400 or...
Replies
Views
Cheers, thanks for that, the British Gas...
Replies
Views
So if I remember the heat - link is Linked...
Replies
Views
That’s cool, folks, thanks. I will admit to...
Replies
Views
Back