Glow Worm Ultracom 24HXI - Electrical Connections | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Glow Worm Ultracom 24HXI - Electrical Connections in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seftonbarn

My plumber is away on holiday so cannot be consulted. He is fitting a Glow Worm Ultracom 24HXI for me when he returns. I want to chase in the cabling to the boiler before he starts. Please can someone advise where the electrical connections connect on this boiler. Top, bottom, left, right, behind? I have looked at the instructions and it does not identify where it is?

it will defo tell you in the instruction pg 23

Just be aware of the route of all the pipes going to the boiler, as these will be clipped to the wall and your cable shouldn't be anywhere near these
Or behind the boiler either, the fixing bracket will also be drilled and fixed to the wall

Just be aware of the route of all the pipes going to the boiler, as these will be clipped to the wall and your cable shouldn't be anywhere near these
Or behind the boiler either, the fixing bracket will also be drilled and fixed to the wall
Thanks for the advice. I will take all of this into consideration.

it will defo tell you in the instruction pg 23
Thanks. Looking at Page 23. The text doesn't explain where the connection is. There is a diagram (9.3) which kind of looks like the connection is on the lower left had side?? Is this the case. But the digram Capture.JPG shows some sort of pipe or tube and I wouldn't expect to see one on the lower left hand side beneath the boiler??

Sorry, but to me this looks as if the electrical connection s on the LHS.

Sorry, but to me this looks as if the electrical connection s on the LHS.

see where is says fixing screws two wires coming out there

Yeah; I see. To me that makes the condensate pipe on the RHS and the electrical connections on the LHS?

of the pipe yes but will be fine rhs of cond tho as for easy access and fused spur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Ignore that air pressure sensor 🤦‍♂️
Replies
Views
A
Thanks for that. And yes, time for an engineer!
Replies
Views
Andy Don
A
Hi Have a Glow worm Flexicom 30cx-Installed...
Replies
Views
S
hi! I'll try to upload a picture but the pipe...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
D
As above The Grant instructions tell you to...
Replies
Views
Back