Glowworm 18HXi Reporting Error F13 (PCB Fault) | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Glowworm 18HXi Reporting Error F13 (PCB Fault) in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi All,

Problem with a GW 18HXi reporting error F13 (PCB Fault). I've replaced all the electrolytic capacitors on the PCB, many bulging with high ESR. After reassembly the fault remains. Swapped board with a known good one and the fault remains.

Any ideas?

Thanks guys. Messages received and understood.
A few questions:
The boiler is 10+ years old & i'm in Southampton.
Are all spare parts still available?
In what circumstance would repair not be viable?
For a service, diagnostics and possibly spare parts, what ball park, total price should i be looking at?
Many thanks

Hi All,

Problem with a GW 18HXi reporting error F13 (PCB Fault). I've replaced all the electrolytic capacitors on the PCB, many bulging with high ESR. After reassembly the fault remains. Swapped board with a known good one and the fault remains.

Any ideas?
Yeah right

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks some good ideas. Just as an aside if we...
Replies
Views
Keep a diary recording the dates/times of when...
Replies
Views
It doesn't have internal clock It doesn't...
Replies
Views
You'd have to have gas meter removed if you...
Replies
Views
If that is the case mate. Are you a...
Replies
Views
Back