Glowworm compact 80e | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Glowworm compact 80e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeebeedee

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Heating works fine, hot water works fine. When the heatings been on a while and the tennant runs a tap the boiler locks out.

Circulation issues of some sort is my thoughts? Anyone???

I'd be wanting to check hot water temp rise to check phex is operating as expected .... check sensor resistances are as expected and they're attached correctly ... Is the boiler modulating at correct pressures ... etc.
Intermittent faults can be a pain and costly if too much guessing is done... Eliminate what it isn't Zeeb. and hope it faults when you're testing. :)

Had one where they would run the hw all ok and after the tap has been turned off the flow switch would jam in the hw on position and it would carry on and over heat

had a similar problem, turn heating on and it would run for a bit then lock out and not come back on till you pressed reset, put a new pressure vessel in it as the pressure used to get really high when the heating was on and it sorted the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

C
In a word, no. Needs a gas safe bod.
Replies
Views
R
As per @Murdoch. Were the programmer and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Sometimes the connection point of the cylinder...
Replies
Views
"While zone 2 is running if I turn up the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Problem found, it was a blockage... mostly in...
Replies
Views
Back