glowworm economy plus 30f | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss glowworm economy plus 30f in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
A little help needed. Was called today by customer, saying boiler was making funny noises.
It turns out the boiler cut's in and out every ten seconds or so, hence the noise.
My first thought was thermostat, when the boiler is at full heat and then turned down the flame goes out but comes back on within ten seconds or so, I would think this shouldn't happen as system temperature is boiling hot. the fan goes off at the same time as flame goes out , I would have thought the fan would keep running, I renewed the fan last year. So with that in mind it points me to pcb.
Hopefully that's a clear explanation and not a silly question.
Help appreciated

Good idea, I never opened the pump up but could feel it turning. The radiator's and hot water all work but maybe still possible its not being pumped round properly

another thought that hit me whilst having a shower, a few years ago i had a problem with one of these boilers and i cant remember the exact fault but i do remember the nipple on the fan were the flexible air pressure hose pushes on was blocked. this could give you an intermittent fault with the fan keep shutting down. worth checking also make sure theres water in the header tank. hope this helps

hi i dont suppose you have a manual for the boiler pref on pdf as have looked for a while but cant find it, im a gas engineer n not long bn in the game so am trying to get manuals b4 i service the boilers.
many thanks

less than a minute and you'll find it on google.

I'd rather you increase your post count Stevo, then pm REDSAW or Gas man with your gsr details.

i have looked on google m8 i cn find it but i have to sign up to sites n pay for them which im not going to do also i have sent redsaw a private message but not heard from them yet, also im new to forums n still struggling with what to do . cheers

ok no probs but still cnt find this flippin manual it doing my head in, think a phonecall to glowworm 2mozz is in order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

C
In a word, no. Needs a gas safe bod.
Replies
Views
Yes, that about the size of it, my 17 year old...
Replies
Views
Thanks Shaun, Would that indicate a conking...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ok thank you Chuck, yes it does a bit 😆 That's...
Replies
Views
No rubber hoses and the internal condensate...
Replies
Views
Back