Glowworn Beatacom 24 boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Glowworn Beatacom 24 boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Keelyo

Hi im looking for some advice regarding my Glowworm Betacom 24 boiler. Its about 2yrs old. Its been losing pressure every 2-3 days. So ive been increasing the pressure using the loop device. And pressure increases. However ive noticed that when the heating is not on there is a little leak coming from one of the pipes that i used the loop on to increase the pressure. It seems to be the pipe on the Right side, if im looking at the boiler. Hope this makes senses. Ive got a plumber coming to look at it. Just wondering what can be done to fix this and is it exspensive? Please help. Thanks

sounds like it could just be a case of nipping up ,to be honest , pressure loss is associated with leaks so looks easy to sort.

Thanks for your helpful reply. Is nipping up easy and will the plumber charge a lot? The plumber is a friend of friend so i sort ok know him?

hard to say am afraid depends how far hes travelled , where in uk you are and if it is just a matter of nipping up

Hi Bod, What does nipping up mean? Im scouse and not sure of the term. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thank you. I will give it a turn later on and...
Replies
Views
Ok great...really hoping it wasn't a leak.
Replies
Views
You might have a EV (expansion vessel)...
Replies
Views
You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
Back