GMS Hot Water Storage Tank Sacrificial Anode | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss GMS Hot Water Storage Tank Sacrificial Anode in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

A

APJWatts

Hi all - I need to replace the sacrificial anode on a small apartment block UFH buffer storage tank. Unfortunately there is no documentation for the tank and the manufacturer no longer exists. I am therefore hoping one of you will have come across and worked on a GMS Thermal Products Ltd Model GMS 354, 350litre hot water storage tank and could help with the identification of a replacement sacrificial anode. Thanks in advance for any help.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
If someone has added the extra 2 tanks, it's...
Replies
Views
Is it worth replacing a Potterton gold 9kw...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Here is what I have going on, and wondering if...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi there, We have a standard gravitational...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Cold water inlet - replace gasket. Flue -...
Replies
Views
Back