Good flow rate low pressure taps | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Good flow rate low pressure taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a gravity fed system in our bathroom, both hot and cold fed off the tanks in the loft. We wanted to put more modern taps in. We chose some Bristan single lever taps, designed for pressure down to 0.1bar but the flow rate is really poor. The old Ideal standard ones worked really well, with a good flow rate but these are not good. We need a monobloc basin tap, are there any good makes that achieve good flow rates from tank fed supplies ?

Thanks
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Have you got a photo of the sink at the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It could be best to get him back to have a look
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sounds to me that the 15mm pipe that you are...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
  • Question
Sorry for the delay in replying, I had an...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thankyou, I have already installed a hot and...
Replies
Views
Back