grant back boiler and flowpipe does not heat properly | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss grant back boiler and flowpipe does not heat properly in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emoore

Hi
Sorry to bother , but i have back boiler grant style and the flowpipe appears to be luke warm and radiators fail to heat up sufficiently only luke warm. I was wondering maybe the pipes were not linked into the existing hot water tank system properly as it has dual tank and motorised valves. Can anyone advise.

Much obliged

E:icon10:

Have you had it serviced in the last year?

Brand new open fire back boiler. Just don't understand that fire is blazing and the flowpipe i cool to luke warm and my sister's fire the flow pipe is untouchable.

E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Sounds like a pump failure, gravity will heat...
Replies
Views
You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
Thanks mate. Been very lucky, a neighbour...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Are you in a hard water area? Limescale in...
Replies
Views
Back