grant combi boiler not firing | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss grant combi boiler not firing in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dw50590

Hello there, this is my first time on this forum so pleasego easy on me. I have a grant 90 v3 oil feed combi boiler and have been havingsome problems with it for a while. The problem I am having is the boiler is notfiring up when I use my hot water however if I switch the boiler off and backon again it will fire up fine and will stop when it has reached the required temperaturebut as soon as I use the hot water it fails to fire up. I have read somearticles on this subject and people have put it down to the diverter valve andthe micro switch not engaging. I was just wondering if anyone else can shine anymore light on this subject.
Thank you Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
Back