Grant Oil induction days | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Grant Oil induction days in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm booked on the 3 day next month which includes burner,vortex and Combi fault finding. November I'm going back to do their 4 day OFTEC 101 servicing and commissioning. It was recommended by a local oil engineer I know who says it's much better than the local training centres nearby who want to take your money and get you over the line. More hands on and technical than ticking a box. Good luck if you go for it!

heard good things, had to cancel my time with them due to a beggared knee a while back

Hi, kb76

I'm booked on the October course, I believe the 3 day block course is very popular. All the staff have been very good and emailed me as soon as the days were available. Then off to Steve Willis for the 4 day Oftec course, work funded.
Have you managed to be any work experience on Oil related Boiler. Wiltshire seems a very close network on this subject.

Finished the Grant Induction, Burner, Vortex and Fault Finding course yesterday. This course is highly recommended with a mix of experience in the classroom, Steve Ellis presented the subjects very well. Thank You Grants

Hi Kenny, pleased to hear the course went well. I go up first week of November for the 3 days and will update post once completed. I don't do a great deal of oil but there is plenty where I live (Dartmoor) and keep being asked so have decided to bite the bullet and pay for it myself as company I work for are phasing out the 100 or so oil boilers they look after and won't put me on the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

External hounsfield heat only. If you really...
Replies
Views
Will try to upload pic again
Replies
Views
If the boiler is connected to a conventional...
Replies
Views
As above wait till commissioned. Ideally find...
Replies
Views
I'm going to go tomorrow to switch it off for...
Replies
Views
Back