Grants cut for renewable energy | Renewables | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Grants cut for renewable energy in the Renewables area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

unguided1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
well the government have started their rounds of cuts, and one of the first to suffer is the Low Carbon Building Program phase 1 (LCBP1)

As of 6 am on the 24th of May 2010. This means that there are no more grants for renewable technologies, in England. [DLMURL="http://www.lowcarbonbuildings.org.uk/Microgeneration-for-your-home/Closure-of-the-Low-Carbon-Buildings-Programme"]http://www.lowcarbonbuildings.org.uk/Microgeneration-for-your-home/Closure-of-the-Low-Carbon-Buildings-Programme[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like nuclear power all round then, bin the wind farms that only survive due to the subsidies given by government. However, prehaps manufactureres will have to drop their prices to make the public happier to install solar panels etc, which would be good for business.

Makes you wonder whether the RHI scheme will be introduced in April next year now, also is it worth going through this MCS???

me ime not wondering, i know ive been stitched up by the politicians again.
they all promised me something, i chose, then they stitched me up by joining forces and selling their policies to become deputy **** or deputy prime minister GRRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
I said in another post, heat pumps have been...
Replies
Views
L
correct ventilation would remedy the...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
Thanks Its good to know my boiler is 80%...
Replies
Views
365drills
Back