Gravity cylinder | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Gravity cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjt

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi
HiGoing to a job where they have an indirect system connected to an direct cylinder, tappings for a indirect cylinder but says direct on the side and there is no F&E tank in loft only CWSC. The heating system has a lot of air/gas in it and just does not work properly.

So I have proposed to change it for the correct system. Now I'm not able to get back and I didn't note it down at the time but I think it's a pumped heating and gravity hot water system. Therefore I need a cylinder suitable of for this however if it is fully pumped this cylinder would still be ok? I can't get back there before I start so I would prefer to have this with me rather than and normal cylinder and find its gravity!

The boiler is a floor standing Ideal Mexico which was converted from a back boiler before they moved in but a good while ago.

i have seen a chap on flea bay and seems a good price.
INDIRECT COPPER CYLINDER HOT WATER TANK GRAVITY FED | eBay

am I missing anything?

Ah yes of course now I wish I'd thunk before I spoke.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

200% won’t be the reason the cylinder isn’t...
Replies
Views
  • Question
That's great - thank you
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ya, they said the fact the anti-vibration...
Replies
Views
Thermal store fits the bill but don’t forget...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back