Greenstar 25si/30si CH not working | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Greenstar 25si/30si CH not working in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

S

StevieG31

Hi all,

I have the above boiler at home and today I tried to turn on the ch and it is not working. HW is working fine. I have checked the stat is set right and ch is on. I have never had this problem before. When you put the CH on the pilot light ignites for approx 10 secs ten turns off. The boiler is showing no fault lights. My guess would be the diverter valve? But I am not sure. Has anyone got any suggestions before I call a plumber / take a look.

I have tried the obvious like pressing reset and turning off at the spur.

Thanks
steve

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for the input on this, much...
Replies
Views
Thanks Shaun! Never thought the timer could be...
Replies
Views
Which model combi? Have you checked heating...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Plate to plate Sorry to say gas engineers job
Replies
Views
Back