Greenstar 30cdi pressure issues | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Greenstar 30cdi pressure issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

c.gas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi Guys, any thoughts on this would be welcome, just incase I'm missing anything.

had a call out today to boiler losing pressure, another engineer had changed the expansion vessel and Prv yesterday and today the pressure was at zero again.

I was topping up the boiler and it was only just above 1 bar when it started shuddering, closed the filling loop and the pressure carried on to 3 bar so clearly the pressure guage needs replacing. I drained it back down to 1.5 bar and left the pressure gauge for 5 mins and it stayed a 1.5 bar, then ran the boiler to max for about 5-10 mins and the pressure guage went to just over 2 bar so happy days.

Boiler then got hot and went to lock out so had to press reset, then water kept coming out of the aav and wouldn't stop, even after another 15-20 mins water still coming out off aav so had to close it.

i disconnected the condensate and left it over a bucket as I wanted to see if it was loosing water via the main heat ex but after 10 mins or so with the boiler Not running nothing was dripping so ruled that out.

im thinking it's just possibly the aav and pressure guage as it's hard to say when can't be certain on what's going on with the pressure guage giving correct reading

Sorry just realised I've not posted this in the private forum, can I move in myself or delete this and repost?

ask a mod

I've reposted it in the private section now. Can a Mod close this thread please, will pay more attention next time :whatchutalkingabout

Thanks mod, sorry I had reposted aswel. Oops

think ap is going to go on strike (your making more work for him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Reply was much appreciated, thank you.
Replies
Views
Apologies for not attaching photos but many...
Replies
Views
Thanks very much for your help.
Replies
Views
If its going to anti cycle then its not the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Is it posssible to install a booster pump, of...
Replies
Views
Back