greenstar cdi compact | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss greenstar cdi compact in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 44451

hi guys just wondering if anyone has fitted one yet . it looks look pretty small and worcester are pushing them. might be a nightmare to work on

lol! to be honest it is small and looks a bit fidly to work on! but worcester have put alot of thought into removal of parts! the prv has been moved back to front which is a good improvement lol :)

there are some people really pushing those Intergas boilers, either theyre quite good or Intergas have a good PR department

i'm curious to try one but i'm only allowed to fit vaillant (company policy and all that jazz)

there are some people really pushing those Intergas boilers, either theyre quite good or Intergas have a good PR department

i'm curious to try one but i'm only allowed to fit vaillant (company policy and all that jazz)

fit one in your own house and report your opinion :)

i'll have to buy a house 1st

but i'am getting curious, i rarely have to fit boilers but next time i do i might claim the merchants is all out of vailliant and the only suitable boiler is an Intergas

either that or wait till i get a callout to an Intergas breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Found it, pressure adjusted. You are a star...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The only product I can find is: BWT AquaDial...
Replies
Views
T
  • Question
If you turned the boiler off it’s not the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It’s sometimes is air but half of the problem...
Replies
Views
D
thanks again pork chop i will go for the 25kw...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Back