Grohe Shower Problem | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Grohe Shower Problem in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

J

Jimvo

Hi, hope you can help.

My plumber has installed a Grohe Rapido T / Grohtherm 1000 new and I have a problem where the on/off knob is installed and the water is turned on, and water comes out the attached pipe at full flow and the valve does not turn on or off the shower. The only outlet is to a standard shower, no bath etc. We have tried to take out and reinstall the valve a few times but nothing is working.

Does anyone have any suggestion?

Thanks

Hi
The Rapido t, is only the thermostat and wall installation former. You need a suitable trim set, which will come with the shut of valve. Have you looked at the full instructions, or just for the wall box?

Upvote 0
Hi
The Rapido t, is only the thermostat and wall installation former. You need a suitable trim set, which will come with the shut of valve. Have you looked at the full instructions, or just for the wall box?

Upvote 0
I have the grohtherm 1000 trim set, which as far I know has been installed as per the instruction manual. The shut off valve turns fine by hand, but just does not even make any difference to the water pressure at all, almost like the water is just flowing through. I have looked at the full instructions and parts diagram, and appears it is on in the right order? Although there has to be a mistake somewhere.

Upvote 0
IMG_5818.jpg

This is the part I have

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
If the shower you have is the same as the one...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
Electrical shower problems I have installed a...
Replies
Views
Johnales
J
  • Question
My shower temperature control isn’t working...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thankyou for your advise and help
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
Hi I had installed Grohe turn knob concealed...
Replies
Views
Back