Grohe Toilet Cistern Abrupt Shutoff | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Grohe Toilet Cistern Abrupt Shutoff in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

I have purchased 2 x GROHE Flushing Cistern Solo 0.82 M 38691000

I am pleased with them for the most part and they replace existing Grohe cisterns that were in place for 14 years prior. However, these new ones appear to shut off the water supply very quickly after filling. Whilst the rapid shutoff does not cause our pipes to bang, I wonder if the abrupt shut off may cause issues further down the line. Is there a way to adjust the shut off so it does so more gradually? I have attached a video.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_4227.MOV
    14.4 MB

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi Did you ever find out what the issue was?
Replies
Views
Okay I’ll give it a try, thanks for your replies.
Replies
Views
P
I used to ask the customer if they wanted me...
Replies
Views
Back