grohe toilet flush issue | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss grohe toilet flush issue in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

-=HaZ=-

When iv been working the last couple of weeks on a house the neighbour has asked me about an issue with his toilet

When he flushes it there isn't a full flush of water and there is a delay in pressing the button and it working
He has said it's just started lately

The toilet is a Grohe toilet with a 2 button flush which is connected to the cistern by 2 plastic tubes which I'm assuming is a suction action toilet

Has anyone has these toilets and any similar issues

Thanks

yes!, the bubble has burst.

about £25 for new one or give them a straw!

Haha
I had a play with the green tube and it seemed to work better after, is never come across these cisterns before so wanted to ask in case I get this type of job in the future, all good knowledge

I'll just let him know what you have advised it is

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I would cut it to the right size and glue the...
Replies
Views
In the old days, toilets used quite a lot of...
Replies
Views
R
Could be the bellows becoming weak behind the...
Replies
Views
N
Dual Flush is a water-saving design for a...
Replies
Views
Apologies for leaving it so late to reply to...
Replies
Views
Back