grundfos alpha 2 setting help | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss grundfos alpha 2 setting help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just had a new heat only boiler installed. I believe it is a 2 pipe system with 3 port valve for ch and dhw.

The installer couldn't really tell me what setting the pump should be on. I have had it on III since the install but the manual I downloaded suggests pf2.

Can anyone help with what setting the pump should be on?

Open vent or sealed system (red expansion vessel)

?

Sorry. Couldn't log in at work.

I think it's an open vented system. There is no pressure dial on the boiler and it doesn't need topping up. I have a big tank in the loft. Installer was considering going for a system boiler and said this would be a pressured system but in the end didn't.

Last edited:
Would stick it on 3

There should be a little tank in the loft and above it there should be a copper pipe this shouldn't drip if it does turn the pump down one

But the installer should have done all this for you also balancing the rads (setting up the system)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Just looked you are right somewhere around £30
Replies
Views
Alpha 2/3 manual. Shows variant with air...
Replies
Views
  • Question
25 watt is indicative of more or less what I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hmm DAB is a Grundfos company......
Replies
Views
Jojomacjo
J
Everything working fine on PP mode - thanks...
Replies
Views
Back