Grundfos Alpha 2 Wiring Connector | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Grundfos Alpha 2 Wiring Connector in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi, I note that the Grundfos Alpha 2 requires a special plug to connect the electric wiring. Are those plugs reusable if rewiring is needed? It's an expensive plug, costing as much as a used Alpha pump. Suppliers of refurbished pumps don't supply a plug. Fine if it is a Grundfos like for like replacement, but if the pump is an upgrade you need a plug. It makes the economics of fitting a Grundfos pump far less attractive. Anyone know if these same plugs are used on other model pumps, or know of a reasonably priced source please? This form of connector really should be standardised.

Not sure what to say, guess thats a hurdle of fitting refurbished/used parts.

Small pumps are in the region of £200 and a replacement connector new, prob about £30. Must be able to find one on a second hand site.

Not sure what to say, guess thats a hurdle of fitting refurbished/used parts.

Small pumps are in the region of £200 and a replacement connector new, prob about £30. Must be able to find one on a second hand site.
Just looked you are right somewhere around £30

Similar plumbing topics

Alpha 2/3 manual. Shows variant with air...
Replies
Views
🤔 Thanks again guys... BG have been ..no fault...
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
P
Mr Speaker: I'm tempted to draught a sarcastic...
Replies
Views
Back