Grundfos or Stuart Turner shower pumps? | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Grundfos or Stuart Turner shower pumps? in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

M

mike_s

Which would you reccomend? Not interested in Salamander as the Stuart Turners seem better quality but I have recently came across the Grundfos Watermill Amazon 3 bar shower pump. It would either be this or the Stuart Turner Monsoon universal 3 bar twin.
I need a 3 bar twin impeller negative head shower pump as the pump is going in the loft, 400mm below the cold water tank and feeding 2 showers, one drench head and one standard, 30 litr/min flow rate combined.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi can anyone give me some advice on a grundfos Amazon double negative pump. Really desperate to get this working before having to undo lots of work done. We've had it installed in loft and my plumber is battling to get it to work. We thought on a negative it would be ok in loft?

Upvote 0
Hi can anyone give me some advice on a grundfos Amazon double negative pump. Really desperate to get this working before having to undo lots of work done. We've had it installed in loft and my plumber is battling to get it to work. We thought on a negative it would be ok in loft?

That's my message above asking for help .......

Welcome to the forum Bronwyn. What actual problem are you having with the pump?

PS - always better to start a new thread than reviving an old one. It's more likely to get responses...

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi SI......is the shower on the same floor as...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Another vote for negative pump.
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Stnd wrong pump for a high pressure shower...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Should work. It's not on the floor, but at...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Try Toolstation pal
Replies
Views
Back