Grundfos UPS 3 pump - blocked message | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Grundfos UPS 3 pump - blocked message in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

I have moved into a house which uses a Grundfos UPS 3 pump to circulate the water in a wet underfloor heating system. Last autumn the pump would not start - the blocked message showed - so I replaced it. This year, the same thing has happened with the new pump. I have freed the impeller using a screwdriver as advised in the instructions but the red and orange error signal still appears. Any suggestions ?

Screwdriver in the centre and give it a wack inwards

It’s a common problem they don’t like not working for months best to turn it on and run it once a month

Similar plumbing topics

S
  • Question
Are there any indicator lights on on the pump...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hmm DAB is a Grundfos company......
Replies
Views
Jojomacjo
J
  • Question
Problem found, it was a blockage... mostly in...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back