Gurgling sound from flue and boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Gurgling sound from flue and boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Msdpoppy

I have an ideal Icos HE 15 boiler. Today heard gurgling noise from flue
in garden. Also had water noises in boiler. This then turned into the
boiler vibrating noisily so needed switching off. After reading the installation manual thought I'd have a go at fixing it. Opened up the condensate valve/trap and got a bucket of water coming out. Didn't seem blocked. Tested the pipe work leading from the valve to under the sink and no blockages there. Refitted everything and all is working as normal..
My question is will this return and is there anything else I should be doing like cleaning the inside areas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Would an open hot water tap / open radiator...
Replies
Views
As a precaution report this to the building...
Replies
Views
D
As above The Grant instructions tell you to...
Replies
Views
As above, needs someone familiar with Ideal...
Replies
Views
Yeah I think there was loose wiring in the...
Replies
Views
Back