h5 code on ideal evo c22/30 boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss h5 code on ideal evo c22/30 boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

traceywilcock

PLEASE HELP...my boiler is showing up h5 code does anyone know what it is i have just purchased a pcb board which i have now fitted but it is still coming up with the h5 code please help my kids are freezing thanks, in advance

h5 is a code that tells consumers not to buy pcb -£150 ,but to call the local gsr plumber to fix it ,and would have been cheaper

i think h5 is jumper links not incorrect position or not in at all,when fitting the new pcb take out the jumper from the old pcb and put them into the new board inthe same order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Probably a pressure sensor still involved but...
Replies
Views
Nothing you can check yourself as it states in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
With CH selected on, if you open a hot tap...
Replies
Views
Hi Lou, It's been the same since 19th May...
Replies
Views
Don’t know if this is the right part but...
Replies
Views
Back