Halstead ace high problem | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Halstead ace high problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pete1

Hi

I looking for some help with my boiler......it would only give me hot water when the heating was on and after looking on line i found that the problem was likely to be the diaphram in the flow valve. I changed the diaphram but still had the same problem so i changed the whole valve unit. After replacing it and refilling the system i find that the boiler fires up for a few seconds then cuts out and the power light flashes. ......i dont have any hot water or heating at all now.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

Pete

Get a gas safe registered engineer in and stop fiddling around with a gas appliance when you are clearly out of your depth. No DIY boiler repair advice is given on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ah -- couldn't see "attach files" on my phone...
Replies
Views
P
Get a gas safe engineer in and stop messing...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
P
  • Question
The expansion vessel should be on the cold...
Replies
Views
You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
Many thanks for your reply. I have checked the...
Replies
Views
Back