Hang my head in shame | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hang my head in shame in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tamz

Dear father i have sinned................. I fitted a Worcester in my own house:speechless::shame:

Your sin will be determined my son on what model thow fitted ?

Good man, 8 year warranty?
Well heres a thing...........Its been sitting in my garage for about 3 years. It's a long story of how it landed there but mainly merchants incompetency (the front panel has a scratch on it).

Anyway i was thinking earlier, should i register this? They will know by the serial that it has been sitting around for a while but at the end of the day wgaf!

Well heres a thing...........Its been sitting in my garage for about 3 years. It's a long story of how it landed there but mainly merchants incompetency (the front panel has a scratch on it).

Anyway i was thinking earlier, should i register this? They will know by the serial that it has been sitting around for a while but at the end of the day wgaf!
That only says when it left the factory, it's only just been commissioned ;-)

No because nobody i know plays their games :wink:
I'll make an enquiry regarding the serial number for you. 6 years std warranty for CDi I believe, additional 12 months for WB filter and same for a WAI.

I'd be gratefull for that. I'll PM you.

TBH it was a toss up between the worcester or a duotec but the worcester was an easier swap at half 4 this afternoon :smile:

I fit alot of worcesters but mostly the cdi classic range, i like them and i realise that most guys on here hate the WB, but only boiler bramds i dislike are ones like feroli , ravenheat baisa , the rest of them ive no probs with,
Quite right on fitting it tamz , be aswell getting the good out of it lol

Is it 6 years , i thought it was 5 year standard , i fitted one this week, 30cdi system and 5 year but didnt use there filter mind you,

Is it 6 years , i thought it was 5 year standard , i fitted one this week, 30cdi system and 5 year but didnt use there filter mind you,
We get 6 being accredited installers, then additional 2 years. If you got WB invented cylinder it's another and green skies solar the same. So you can end up with10 years on everything.

Quite right on fitting it tamz , be aswell getting the good out of it lol

Well i don't think i'l be getting the invoice in for it 3 years down the line :lol:

This all started when i came in last night. System pressure had dropped, Topped it up but it wouldn't fire. The boiler is in a built in wardrobe and i have to take it to bits to get into the boiler. I can treach it but can't read the front.
I can tell by the click when the pressure is high enough but last night it wouldn't start up again so i got showered in the caravan.
I was working today so got back about 3 and stripped out the wardrobe. Boiler was an Ariston System A ( i'd never seen it face on for 7 years) showing an E09 open circuit fault on DHW sensor .........on a system boiler???????
Messed around with it for a wee while then ripped it out.
Wee woman happy by around 7 :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
£150 cash back from Worcester if you fit one in your own home. Not sure how you claim it though

Dya think the plastic boiler will last as long as the ariston?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A
  • Question
No Picture added ???
Replies
Views
Drayton rt212 should fit
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sink basin tap photo attached and need...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
No photo shown. It is usual to apply ptfe tape...
Replies
Views
Back