Hansgrohe or Axor Mixer tap? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hansgrohe or Axor Mixer tap? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fixer

Having trouble sourcing parts for a suspected Hansgrohe or Axor kitchen mixer, if anyone recognises the tap can they give me the make and model and or an indication where I might get a spare handle which has snapped off, will try and attach pics
many thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0670.jpg
    IMG_0670.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0669.jpg
    IMG_0669.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0668.jpg
    IMG_0668.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 17
Having trouble sourcing parts for a suspected Hansgrohe or Axor kitchen mixer, if anyone recognises the tap can they give me the make and model and or an indication where I might get a spare handle which has snapped off, will try and attach pics
many thanks

I’d talk to Hansgrohe or get a new tap.

Have emailed Hansgrohe with no response yet, there is another identical mixer tap in the kitchen so would mean replacing two taps to match up which the owner is obviously not keen to do....

Damn close Tom, if nothing else this would be a good replacement, thanks for the link mate

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Have you got a photo of the sink at the...
Replies
Views
S
I’d only choose something named and with a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just for future reference, a grub screw doing...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Well that settles it then :-). Thanks for the...
Replies
Views
Guess the new set of taps have smaller water...
Replies
Views
Back