head change | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss head change in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeezzz that could take off , I know of plenty that need one now

been changing heads for years,pump heads,motorized valve heads, ect..no big deal....many folk only have a few gray cells..so should not be to hard to do....maybe they should start doing electricians and move on to something more of a challenge....

:45:

Better not show my mrs this. She keeps threatening to boil my head.

my head and elle macphersons body i would never leave the house again

That just off.

You would have blokes from miles around knocking on you door, with brown paper bags in their hands, asking you to put them over your head.

It may not be 'off' if you like that sort of thing.

OMG people with pots of money will be kept alive forever, next they will be growing spare bodies to put the heads on, or the old trade of body snatching will make a comeback

What happens to the soul?
Forget that, spurious sentence, too much thought for a Friday night!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Have a sink basin tap photo attached and need...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Take flow readings where ever you can. Just...
Replies
Views
Drayton rt212 should fit
Replies
Views
  • Question
I never have, but if it were a decent place...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Correct aslong as you can tape the other hose...
Replies
Views
Back