Heat bank (thermal store) linked to wood burning boiler. Engineer needed. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Heat bank (thermal store) linked to wood burning boiler. Engineer needed. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scruffders

Hello all.

I am renovating my house very shortly and would like to fit a large Wood burner with a back boiler and link this to a Heat bank (thermal store).

I have a very good idea of what I want, but would like to ensure it all works efficiently and reliably by getting a heating engineer with good experience of these systems to incorporate my ideas into a design and then fit the system.

After reading all the woes, on this and other forums for the past year or so, of people having problems with Heat banks/thermal stores, mainly due to people fitting then without fully understanding how they function, you can understand why I want to get a competent engineer.

Can anybody please recommend a person or company who they know would be suitable? Preferably with experience of them designing/fitting a system for you or someone you know. Or maybe you know someone on this forum who I could speak to?

I have had appointments with 2 so called heating engineering experts from 2 different companies this week. Both of them failed to show up! :mad:

I live in West Lancashire, but don’t really mind where the company is based as long as they don’t mind travelling.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Sorry I made the wrong assumption! The gas...
Replies
Views
According to the manufacturer's information OV...
Replies
Views
great, thanks for sharing, really difficult to...
Replies
Views
D
H2 with combi and stove? Combi sealed system...
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
Where is the pump fitted on the Woodburner...
Replies
Views
Back