heat input in kw gross or kw net? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss heat input in kw gross or kw net? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
IF appliance data plate/installation manual says HEAT INPUT - "35 KW" then what should we consider kw as a GROSS or NET? I got two different answer . My college instructor says GROSS and my mentor says NET.

aman

if it says net will be net if it doesnt say will be gross

I agree with shaun take it as input gross unless it says net cheers kop

Check manufacturers instructions, more info in there than data plate, they're all online if there's not a hard copy on site.

Agree with shaun. But if you want to have net just devide the gross kw by 1.11 and you will have net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

If you mean the fuel input then that is the...
Replies
Views
E
It sounds like that needs to be sealed from...
Replies
Views
The percentage should be in your book. It is...
Replies
Views
Hi John, Thank for a such detailed response...
Replies
Views
Ok I think I see what your saying mate, So...
Replies
Views
Back