Heat only boiler 18kw | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Heat only boiler 18kw in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

higgins79

What's the best heat only boiler to buy for a 25 year old system was recommended baxi sol 18he but not sure.

not sure TBH i would always fit BAXI but i wont recommend a solo

What model GLOW-WORM would i require for this open vent system i am replacing an ideal mexico super cf75 with vertical flue

TBH i dont like worcesters and its hard for me to say this but when it comes to heat only you may be better off with a worcester over a baxi,even the new ideal logic is more reliable than the solo IMHO

Some of the. boilers ie worcester seem to have a slightly better build quality, but in my opinion I find there aren't a lot of difference's. There isn't as much to go wrong compared to say a combi. its the age old argument and everyone will say something different for one reason or another. I know people to swear by one and someone else to hate it

I wouldn't touch a glowworm, have fitted a heat only can't see the hype, keep to a name you know if your not comfortable, I've had no problems with baxi solo or worcester heat only. Worcester Bosch speaks for its self. Baxi for me is the same and great customer support. I would fit a worcester over a baxi in your case. Remember about a pump over run on the worcester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Is your boiler the 'Ideal Logic Heat 12' (i.e...
Replies
Views
baxi 600 or 800 heat or viessmann 100 would be...
Replies
Views
Who said plastic 28/22mm copper tube and mlcp...
Replies
Views
External hounsfield heat only. If you really...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I'll have a look. Pakistan is not a...
Replies
Views
Back