Heat Only Boiler Replacement | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Heat Only Boiler Replacement in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

higgins79

Need advice on which boiler to replace an carradon ideal mexico super c75.
Been advised a Baxi Solo 18 He or a Worcester greenstar 18ri.
I have about 4m 15mm Gas pipe before the boiler and a vertical flue.
Would a Glow-worm be any good

You will probably find that most installers advise on the boilers that they prefer to fit for various reasons. Both Worcester & Baxi are decent makes. I would stay away from Glow Worm but that is just down to my personal preference. Have you considered Vaillant?
One bit of advice I would give you is that if you scrimp on the boiler price then you will realise that its a false economy, cheap boilers tend to have expensive parts, warranties that a philadelphia lawyer would struggle to understand and rubbish technical support.
I'm sure there are plenty of satisfied Glow worm users but as I said I would personally go for a more reliable make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

require my ng heat only 28kw floor standing...
Replies
Views
200% won’t be the reason the cylinder isn’t...
Replies
Views
Who said plastic 28/22mm copper tube and mlcp...
Replies
Views
Any gas boiler's HEX can stand a static head...
Replies
Views
baxi 600 or 800 heat or viessmann 100 would be...
Replies
Views
Back