Heat only boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Heat only boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as i'm not really a worcester fan. The Ri is a nice little heat only
Yep agree apart from the perm live and pump having to be wired back to PCB! Annoying when removing an Icos with 3 wires lol

I'm fitting the logic+ heat only. Loving the rear outlet flue kit.

It all depends on what the customer wants. I like the Atag but it's only 2 years warranty on the OV. The Logic plus is nice. I've just fitted a Glow worm Ultacom Hxi because of the stainless steel heat exchanger and the standard two year warranty gets extended to 5 if you sign up for their installer scheme. I've just priced another one because I need a minimum of 35 kW and there's not that many on the market.

I've just had a price for a 12 kW Main eco and it's come out over £100 cheaper than any other boiler and flue. It's a rebadged Baxi Solo. My neighbours Neataheat has given up the ghost and , being a pensioner, she's on a very limited budget. I've managed to get the total install price down to £1100 for her including a magnaclean and a new pump by using the Main.

Hate worcester normally but quite like the Ri nice easy fit also quite like the glow worms but not a fan of that stupid electric cartridge

GW HXI or flexicom.
Main/solo if it is a pita getting a pump feed to the boiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Ok great...really hoping it wasn't a leak.
Replies
Views
baxi 600 or 800 heat or viessmann 100 would be...
Replies
Views
Yep I think that’s got to be the next step. I...
Replies
Views
Who said plastic 28/22mm copper tube and mlcp...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Pipe moved...Temporarily fed back...
Replies
Views
Back