heat packs | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss heat packs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
How the hell on earth did i use to do these in a day !!!!

chip board flooring , joists running wrong way , furniture everywhere

flamming shattered and only got half way through it

stuff doing installs on contract

I have one speed hammers ,, im not lightning and im not slow but that kind of work just wouldnt be suited to me , and i take my hat off to guys who can do that in a day , especially the ones who do it perfectly neat and up to scratch n dont just throw it in,

im with you kris .. grew up working with guys on price work rough as chuff doing 2 heating systems a day including boiler! .. i like to be nice and precise not too fast not too slow.

never subbed or worked on new builds i just dont think i can keep up the pace and do a good job. i can get shift on when i need to but the guys who do it day in day. quick way to the graveside me thinks.

Dont get me wrong im on new builds at the moment subbying for a company and trying to do all my own work so the hours are being put in but a heat in a day no chance from me

Sometimes hard to find any quality when theres quantity involved in this game....regards Turnpin:punk:

Plastic and your away. When I was newly quailed had to hang and pipe 10 rads and re pipe all house as all stolen. Rads on piped up gas in bathroom f/f and packed up in van by 1. Was a 3 bed in hartleypool. All pipe work clipped and inserts used. Plastic is so quick when u have a blank canvas . Sparkies were astonished at how fast we were. £500.00before lunch! For two of us. It's systems and working with some one who knows how and what u want. I like it some times but most of the time prefer to work at a reasonable pace. When your dripping sweat and running up and down stairs soon tire out.

when your on new builds its always the first one thats hard but aas the op said furniture everywhere it suggest this is in occupied buildings

dont see any winners in going to my grave early working like a monkey with his bum on fire. I do the job at my own particular rate, charging a decent price and make sure any call backs are included in the original price, for those customers who cant work a room stat :)

If theres no furniture or people in your way its nice and easy, had a 4 bed house whole refurb everything new, every time I turned round there was someone in my way or the board id just lifted would be put back down, nothing worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi, the problems been ongoing since we moved...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Awesome, thanks for all the advise
Replies
Views
  • Question
Your first paragraph rings true. I tried to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes or they do an extra tank so brings it upto...
Replies
Views
Back