Heat wave & work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Heat wave & work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hello Friends

Haven't been here for a couple of weeks.

So, the weather is too hot, the plumbing jobs are just luke warm and so I am taking maintenance/gardening jobs in my area now.

I am still looking for a plumber (experienced) to give me a hand with gaining experience as I have turned a couple fo larger jobs down but no luck as yet.

Id still love to get my gas safe but again need experience, very difficult again.

So, another week of work approaches, 2 small plumb jobs so that's ok, then off to Thailand with the family for 2 weeks the week after.

Hope you're all OK.

Cheers

Rocket

We had a church upto 35 degrees inside last week, whilst testing the new boiler etc.....the more water I drank the more came out of my forehead lol

Similar plumbing topics

B
The organisation you're doing the NVQ with...
Replies
Views
1/4 turn black knob on both. open bleed screw...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Me too, I’ve developed a vertical frown line...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
If the op has the newer colour display model...
Replies
Views
Back