heater exchange baxi duo tec ???? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss heater exchange baxi duo tec ???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

before i buy a new boiler can anyone give me peace of mind please
got a 10 year old baxi dou tec that's losing pressure within a few hours/. replaced expansion tank and prv which helped for a week but now just as bad
condensing pipe running all of the time and radiators constantly got air in them but cant find any visible leaks
been told heater exchange but been told the wrong diagnosis before
any help would be appreciated

Get it replaced it sounds likely a 10 year old boiler is not worth spending money on, the baxi platinum 33erp is a straight swap and will give you 10 year manufactures warranty . Kop

Try isolating boiler from system via valve s
For 24 hours if pressure drops definitely boiler, however I've tried this before never had a positive result though . Put leak sealer in rad and then check condensate trap for the leak sealer , which shows leaking heat exchanger. And Baxi replace heat exchanger as part of one off repair, around 290 I think

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
If it’s definitely E28, i‘d get your engineer...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
the op says no water in prv balloon so not prv...
Replies
Views
That's why the buckets there T also gives you...
Replies
Views
Sorry for late reply,was printed circuit board
Replies
Views
Back