heating engineer wanted in lincoln | Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss heating engineer wanted in lincoln in the Find Local Gas Engineers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael c

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
any heating engineers in lincoln willing to help out a young disabled mum with inadequate heating and a landlord threatening to kick her out if she continues to complain. They have had an engineer out who apparently doesnt have a clue. See the thread on hereplease deperate in the central heating forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Did the engineer sort out the problem with...
Replies
Views
C
If its a top mounted Dual Immersion then...
Replies
Views
I’m fairly sure it isn’t - I’ve got one of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I forgot to say. All our radiator thermostats...
Replies
Views
Back